Naval Warfare is a strategy turn-based game where you have to destroy your opponent. The goal of the game is to destroy all of the enemy ships before they destroy you.
How to play:
- Game is turn based
- Ships move in the displayed direction
- Ships move 4 squares at a time
- Ships stop moving when hitting an edge or another ship
- Ships have an attack radius of 4 squares
Move your ships by clicking on one (marked with the magenta flag on the ship itself) Ships can only go in the direction that is displayed (when hovering over them). The next direction that the ship travels in is on the left side. The ship travels 4 times in the direction. When it hits another ship, or touches the edge it stops immedately. In case it hits the edge of the map it teleports to the other side of the map. The attack radius is 4 squares.
Things I would like to add to the game
Doesn't mean I will add it though.
- Multiplayer. Because playing with a stupid AI is boring.
- Warmup Phase, basically that you can place your ships yourself
- Possibly fog of war?
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.